Moon River Suites 3
Check yourself in with the keypad.
Moon River Suites #3 is a two story condo located in downtown North Bend. Out front is a great view of Mt Si and downtown is a few steps away. Out back, enter another world with your private hot tub, barbecue on the banks of the South Fork Snoqualmie River. The building and grounds have been totally updated to present a modern getaway in a classic Pacific Northwest setting along the river next to a park.
Follow a beautiful wooded walk along the river to a secret swimming hole and on to the Snoqualmie Valley Trail. Easy access to hiking, biking, Snoqualmie Valley Railway, Snoqualmie Casino, Dirt Fish Driving School, Compass Mountain Bike Tours, outlet mall, breweries, wineries, restaurants, Golf, Skiing, River Rafting, Fishing, movie theater.
Other things to note
Two story townhome in Moon River Suites building which houses 5 units. The first floor has a completely new modern kitchen, dining and living room with a half bath. Private deck with spa and BBQ are right out the back door. The washer and dryer are at the top of the stairs. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a full bath. The master bedroom in back has a private deck with a beautiful river view.
Hosted by Richard
- Highly rated host.
- Committed to providing great stays for guests.
- Superhost on AirBnb.
- Premier Partner on VRBO/Home Away.
- Lived in the Seattle Area for 25+ years.
- Keeps his properties up to date and modern.
- Knows what hikes and activities to recommend.
Interactions with guests
We are available with text and email 24/7. Richard's phone number is 206-486-0731 and his email is firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to meet guest on request. We enjoy making recommendations on things to do in the area.
Richard’s place is located in North Bend, Washington, United States.
Moon River Suites #3 is located in the heart of downtown North Bend on the banks of the South Fork of the Snoqualmie River. Great views of Mount Si and Rattlesnake Ridge.
From I-90 Exit 31 head on Route 202 towards downtown North Bend. Turn right on Park St (first stoplight after crossing the river). Then make your first right on Main St and the building will be straight in front of you.
You are in advanced mode.
You can turn it off in left sidebar. To use advanced options, you will need to enter your own Google Maps API Key.Get Google API Key
Things to keep in mind
Check-in: Any time after 3:00 PM
Check-out: Any time before 10:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad on door.
- 50% required up front at time of booking
- The balance is due 14 days before arrival, collected automatically
- Only take credit cards, no checks or cash
- An email reminder will be sent to the guest if a payment is not scheduled to be automatically collected
The booking cancellation policy is: 100% refund up to 3pm Pacific Time 5 days prior to arrival. 50% refund of basic rate up to 3pm Pacific Time 1 day prior to arrival. 0% refund of basic rate after 3pm Pacific Time 1 day prior to arrival. Cleaning and pet fees are fully refundable always.
Cancellations or Modifications
Please email email@example.com if you need to make changes to or cancel your reservations.
- Amount = $200
- automatically scheduled to be withheld
- held 1 day before arrival
- released 2 days after departure
- Maximum of 6 guests allowed
- Minimum of 1 adult required
- Any amount of children allowed up to the six guest limit including 1 adult
- Pets not allowed
- There are no minimum stay requirements
- There are no arrival/departure day restrictions